Friday, September 10, 2010

Christ Tile

Happy Friday!
It has been a emotional and exhausting week our house.
I will get more into it next week, but today I want to celebrate
that we made it through the week.

Last Sunday I was in charge of teaching the lesson for the
12-18 year old girls at church.
My lesson was on the Last Supper and the Sacrament.

I wanted to do something really special, so they will always
remember how important the Sacrament is.

I got in touch with one of my favorite people ever,
Karen, and happens to have a wonderful business,
Karen's Vinyl Village

I emailed Karen about possibly getting a vinyl image of Christ.
After I typed the words in the email I wondered if it would even look like Christ.
When she emailed me back she showed me a picture, and it was perfect.

Karen did the Christ picture,
and I did the words with my Cricut.
The tile is 4 x 4.



I think it turned out really well,
and all the girls really appreciated it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just discovered this blog of yours and I love it!! I had no idea you re-made that darling red hutch. And so many great recipes too. I'm hooked!