Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time to quilt!

My nesting is in full swing!
I feel the need to have ever single detail and unfinished project done by the time our
little prince arrives.

One thing that is high on my to do list is make a quilt.
I would love to wrap my sweet baby up in a beautiful quilt that I lovingly made for him.

Up until last night I was feeling really overwhelmed my that task.
If I didn't have a 2 year old and a husband who was gone until 8:00 pm every night it wouldn't be a problem, but I do.

My friend Suzi's friend, Vanessa, just started her own craft blog, and she is an amazing quilter!
Score for my team!
She is starting out by giving step by step instructions to wake this amazing quilt!


Yes Please!

She is going to break it down into a few weeks, so you have time to complete each step and not get over whelmed.

So who's in, who's going to join me in making this adorable quilt?
Head over to Vanessa's blog and check it out.

Lella Boutique

I will keep you posted on my progress!

2 comments:

meg said...

I love that quilt. I'm excited to see what you do with it.

Kourtney said...

That's just the style quilt I want to make for our nursery! Now I just need to know what we're having... Thanks for your thoughts on diapers! I can't believe all the responses I got! Now I feel so conflicted :)