Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Thank You Cards


With all of the things that need to be done before baby arrives, I have had a hard time finishing one of the most important, thank you cards. I start making some a few weeks ago, got frustrate and didn't go back to them. In an effort to finish more things that I start, I sat down this afternoon and got them done. They turned out so cute, and I feel so satisfied that they are done.

I got the small little rocking horses at one of my baby showers, and I have no idea where they came from. I am sure that you can find something similar at craft or dollar stores. I cut my card stock down into smaller card sized pieces and punched 2 holes in the top, threaded ribbon through the holes, put the horse on and tied a bow. Super easy, and amazingly cute. The hardest part was tying the bow. For some reason my fingers were having a hard time working together today.


These cute cards will surely show my appreciation for the time and gifts that were give on my behalf.

No comments: