Monday, June 14, 2010

Fudge Crinkle Cookies

My husband worked some crazy overtime this weekend,
8:00PM to about 4:00AM.
Since he was going to get to stay up all night and work while I
slept in the middle of the bed I figured the least I could do was make him a few cookies.

He first requested peanut butter cookies, but in my attempt to grocery shop as little as possible so we don't have to move our food to our new house, I ran out of butter.

I was a little shocked that I ran out of butter.
Butter is almost as important as oxygen to me!
Being a few ingredients short for most cookies, I knew that I had everything for this recipe.
Because it only takes 4 ingredients!
We have a winner.



1 box chocolate cake mix

½ cup vegetable oil

2 large eggs

Powdered sugar

Stir cake mix, oil and eggs until ball forms. Shape dough into balls. Let “dry” for a few minutes, then roll in powdered sugar. Bake @ 350 for 8-10 minutes, until just set and “cracked”. Remove from oven and let cookies set for about a minute before removing from pan.


Here are the boys sharing a cookie, for quality control of course!


No comments: