Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Picking Paint

We got moved into our new place,
and we are totally in love with this house.

It is perfect for us in every way.
There are still boxes everywhere, but we have gotten a lot done.

One thing on the top of my priority list is to paint.
My future craft room/office is now a lovely shade of hot pink.
It use to belong to an 8 year old girl, but since I am not 8, it kind of hurts my eyes.

So I picked out a ton of color chips that I liked and my fiend Kristin and I settled on 2 colors that we want to use in the house. To my surprise they were from the same collection.
I am itching to paint, but I am waiting until we get are apartment completely cleaned and turned the keys in.

So here are our color choices:




What do you think?
Quaking grass for the craft room
Alpine Valley for the living room

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, good or bad!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I like them!

Kristin said...

You already know my thoughts - those colors are beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished product :)