Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Garland




I have seen these floating around on blogs and I decided to jump on the wagon too. It was super simple and I think that it looks great on our fireplace.

I cut the silver card stock and then decided to add paper on top of that to make it look a little more Halloweenish. I am really glad that I did, it made all the difference.



Then I added the letters on top of that.

I decided to tie each letter together individually. It added ribbon in between each letter, which I like, because if you string it together on one piece you run the risk of them sliding together when it's hung up.

This ended up taking a little more time than I thought it would, but I think it was worth the time. If you decide to give it a try, let me know how it turns out!

No comments: