Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Invitation





Every year my husband and I have a Halloween party. Actually this is only our second Halloween being married, so the fact that we have had one BOTH years makes it every year. We love getting together with our friends in silly costumes and having a great time. Last years party was a bit of an after thought in the planning department, so this year I got started early because I wanted something very fun. After looking through magazines and online, this is my creation. I loved the idea for a 3D card, and the pom-pom spider with the google eyes looks so cute and friendly. They were super simple to make and seem to be a big hit. The invitations were accompanied by a little baggie of cookies, who can say "no" to a party invitation like that!

No comments: